Monday, March 07, 2011

Day 1 - A picture of yourself & ten facts.


I'll do my best not to repeat things you may have already read about me in this post. ;)

An eyepod pic

1. I love to sing in the car. With my kids. By myself. I also get my groove on at stoplights and dance like nobody's watching... which I hope they aren't, but if they are, I hope they smile. :)

2. Basketball is WAY fun! I'm actually pretty decent at it until you add a bunch of other people on the court, too, then I'm not so good. I lack the 'aggressive' gene needed for highly competitive sports.

3. I love animals, but I don't need them to survive. If I could have any amount of animals I wanted, I would have a dog and some chickens... behind a fence of course because the dog probably can't be trusted. I would also have a couple of small animals in the house for my kids to enjoy... a bird and maybe some pretty fish.

4. My most favorite fabric has got to be fleece. Stretchy. Fuzzy. Colorful. Love it.

5. Dance parties are a regular form of exercise for me. Woohoo for all those years of taking Social Dance instead of P.E. whenever I could get away with it!

6. If I could have a $100 and I had to spend it in just one store, I would head for a home dec store. My house is in DIRE need of embellishment. I've always wanted to visit Tai Pan Trading Co., but have never been brave enough.

7. I don't like to do my hair the same way twice in as many days. It's all pretty similar, but not usually exactly the same. Clips. Barrettes. Head band(s). Pony tail. Pig tails. Never all the way down... it falls in my eyes and I spend way too much time tucking it behind my ears.

8. Earrings are the new necklace for me lately. The baby (who is quickly outgrowing that moniker) doesn't pull on earrings like he pulls on necklaces. I've been wearing them almost every day... they make me feel pretty. :)

9. My job chart is a picture of Doris Day. I love her. I think we would have been good friends. I think she is cute and sassy and classy and funny. Of course, I really only know the movie-her, so there ya go!

10. I don't like lunch. I do if there are yummy leftovers from a yummy dinner I made, but I've been struggling lately with the growth of my children exceeding the amount of food I am used to cooking in order to have leftovers. I don't usually feel like eating mac & cheese or sandwiches like my boys do at that time of day, but I also don't like making a whole little meal just for little ole me. Sometimes I have to make me go back in the kitchen and make real food instead of snacking on whatever I can grab for the rest of the day until dinner. *rolling eyes*

2 comments:

Geoffrey said...

Some people know already, but you missed #11 (or #0) about having a handsome husband. :) Love you!

Carissa said...

Don't be afraid of Thai Pan! It's fun, even if you just go to window shop :)