Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.

Ummm, that's like EVERYONE! I could never imagine my life without anyone who is already in it until it really is their time to go and I'm forced to.

My views on life and death are tied so closely to my religion and I believe that I will get to be with my loved ones forever and ever if we all do what's right while here on earth. I know where they're going when they leave and my dearest and only hope is that I will get to be with them there someday.

So, I guess I'm refusing to answer this question! I don't want to imagine my life without anyone and so I choose not to.

Instead, I choose to show you a picture of the place where families can be tied together forever. This is where we are Sealed together so tightly, not even death can break us apart.

The Bountiful Temple

No comments: