Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 6 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.


Okay, I hope this isn't too weird, but I've given this a lot of thought and if it were possible, I think this would be an unforgettable experience. If I could trade places with someone for a day, I would pick each of my Grandparents one at a time. Hear me out. I would get to go to Heaven's waiting room and see and give hugs to everyone I know that's there! Granted, Heavenly time is SO much faster than ours, so it would have to be really, really quick hugs, but Oh! they would feel SO good! AND then my kids could meet my incredibly awesome Grandparents. I can't tell you how many times I wish they could meet them and know them like I did. I tell them stories all the time! It would be awesome if they could bake really soft cookies with Grandma H. Feed the chickens with Grandpa H. Have their ribs counted by Grandpa L. Read a good book with Grandma L. Sweet, sweet, sweetness! :)




Seeing their faces helps me remember how their voices sound. And what their hugs feel like. And how much they really, really love me.

1 comment:

Colleen/Grandma/Mom said...

I hope you make a book from your blog posts--they're keepers for sure!