Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.



I'm not even going to dignify it with an actual picture, plus I wouldn't be able to look at this post ever if I put a picture of a real one. I hate spiders. They make me feel all creepy crawly just to look at them. I once spent over an hour trying to build up the courage to smash a spider when I was 8 or 9 and I cried the entire time! And when my Mom, who had been encouraging me from out in the hallway, finally came in and saw how big it actually was, called my Dad to come and get it in the end! :D I'm slightly braver these days when it comes to protecting my kids from their obvious ill will and probably poisonous personalities. But I still detest them and will call anybody else, who is not me, to avenge my near death experience upon seeing one.

I made a special effort to find green spiders, which, not surprisingly brought up a lot of green goblin pics, considering I searched for "green cartoon spiders." :D

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!



No comments: