Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.

There are so many people that fit this category for me. I surround myself with people that uplift and inspire me. I am constantly amazed at the wonderful people that I get to communicate with every day.

Most recently, I have been profoundly touched by my cousin Bryce and his incredible wife Heidi. They are parents to two amazing boys. Their second son is such a special child that he only needed a few days in his earthly body before he completed his test.

With profound respect, I chose to share the rest of what I wrote directly with them and the picture I snitched from the blog is an oldie but goodie. :)

I sure love you guys... A LOT!




1 comment:

Colleen/Grandma/Mom said...

They have been and continue to be amazing. I love to learn from them and from you. Both families have been blessed with some rare circumstances--and you both are trusting Heavenly Father to get you through it. You've been getting a lot of blogging done--go you!!