Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ponytail Challenge!


I found this great inspirational blog that you have to go and see if you feel like an invisible maid at your house like I do. Things just magically get cleaned, folded and placed in drawers, dishes magically clean themselves and meanwhile, we feel we don't have the time for ourselves and pretty soon our hair goes Swoosh! up into a ponytail! As well as all of the other moments and feelings that swoop themselves into oblivion. It used to take at least an hour to get ready for school in the mornings. What happened between now and then that made me quit caring about how I look during the day? This Blog's author is actually related to me... our Grandpas are brothers. :D Go check it out and join in on the fun!

1 comment:

Camille said...

Funny. I just came to your blog & look what you just posted! Yea for me! I told my mom that you found me- she absolutely adores you.
I admire you so much for your example as a mom & having a good attitude about motherhood & trials.