Sunday, September 06, 2009

Amelia Lucille

I may have mentioned before how much I love being an Aunt. It is one of my most favorite things in life to have extra wonderful nieces and nephews to cuddle and talk to and spoil. :) I love having built-in friends for my kids so when I am with my best friends, whom I also call my "siblings," our kids can play together while we hang out. So, all of my blog readin' buddies, I'd like to introduce you to Amelia Lucille...



Isn't she just the cutest?! This is my only brother's only daughter. :) She was born in June a little more than a year after Darrin married his "Miss Kelly," a Louisiana Southern Belle. (We all love her!) Unfortunately, Darrin's genes were a little bit bossy and Mia looks like his mini-me in a dress! :D Although, I think she has her Mama's mouth and lips. :)



This is kind of a weird picture of me holding her, but I like it because she's sitting up on top of my bump that will be her cousin soon. :D When Geoff takes my picture and I don't know it, he always catches me talking or about to talk. :D I know, shocking! :D lol



I think we overwhelm Mia just a bit when we're with her since she isn't used to so many adoring young fans, but we all love her SO much!! Landon loves her, but doesn't always want to touch her, which isn't a bad thing if you ask me! :D This was a rare thing to have him hold her, but you'll notice he's not really "holding" her as much as she is sitting in his lap. :D I couldn't find one in our files of Emily, even though she would hold her forever and never share if it were up to her! :) For more pictures, make sure you check out Darrin and Kelly's blogs about their beautiful girl!



I sure love you, Mia girl! I'm so glad you're here in our family. You may not always be bigger than your two boy cousins that are on their way this year, too, but I'm sure you'll be able to hold your own! ;) We all love you so much and we're so glad you're in our FamiLee!

Love,
Aunt Diana

No comments: