Monday, August 03, 2009

Five Star!

Gracie has reached a QUINTessential milestone! She is 5 and will be going to Kindergarten in the Fall. Ready or not, here she comes! :D


How old is Gracie?!
(Btw, now that you've seen what I look like early in the morning, I'll have to shoot you!) :D


New shorts made by Mommy... she hasn't taken them off since! :D


Fun school supplies and candy from sisters, brother and Mommy and Daddy... there was also paper to practice letters on, pink pencils and more candy. :)


She was REALLY excited about the pretty hair decorations from Grandma and Grandpa Lee!


Grandma and Grandpa Lee know just what a new Kindergartener needs! A new back pack! And they packed it with fun things to do... stamps and ink and containers to organize everything in. I'm not sure how I'll feel watching the back of this back pack walking away from me, but for now it is super exciting! :D


This is Gracie the purple unicorn, perhaps you've met? :)


Baked by Mommy, iced by Daddy, blown out by Gracie, enjoyed by our nearest relatives...


Gracie, Bella, Daniel, Andrew and Landon.
Apparently, Andrew is super interesting. Your guess is as good as mine! :D


Karina, Emily, Becca and Gracie.

Happy Birthday, Gracie!
This next year is going to be full of so many new, fun things! We love you SO much and if you never forget that, you'll be alright. ;)

6 comments:

Grandma Turtle said...

Later on, when your Young Women leaders ask to borrow some pictures with only Grace in them, you'll have some really cute ones. :) Looks like you had alot of fun and memory making.

Burt Family said...

Diana, we can call each other and cry together as our little girls go off to kindergarten. Morgan starts this year also and even though I'm ready I'm not ready at the same time.

Unknown said...

I love your pictures. Early morning and all. You have a great family! I cried when Faith started kindergarten, she said " it's ok mommy, I'll be home in just a few hours" I still think of that. Now my baby is at school all day. I'm so jealous you have such a big family!

Beautiful Girl! Happy #5!

Jen

woops.. this will come up as my son's blog But it's me Jennifer ( I guess I didn't sign out of his blog)

K said...

I can't believe what a busy mommy you are! Sewing shorts? Impressive. I didn't realize you were expecting, too. Congratulations! Kids are the best!
Amelia starts kindergarted this year, too. She's my oldest, so it is quite a shock!

Chad, Melanie and Layla said...

I just realized you have your own blog.. I'm little slow, but I'm glad I found it :) It looks like Gracie had a great birthday!!

aprilhoyt said...

I haven't clicked over to your blog for a while and was pleasantly rewarded with a few back blogs! Sounds like birthday fun around there! happy b'day to the both!!