Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Aprons by Amy

I almost never take the time to sew for myself as I always have stacks and stacks of things planned to sew and tons of ideas that never even make it out of my head. When my good friend and fellow Special Needs Mom posted this on her blog, I decided to go for it! You should, too! Start out by going over to Positively Organic and see a pic of my beautiful friend in her awesome apron. The gal that sews the aprons is from Tooele... yet another Awesome person from Tooele... coincidence? I think not! :D Enjoy!

UPDATE! Wanna know if you're a winner or not? When the envelope looks like this!

2 comments:

Mrs. O said...

Girl, you won! Email me which apron you'd like, what you want embroidered on it, and where you want it shipped to.

I need to hear from you by Tues, or it will pass to another participant.

Congrats! :)

jenifer said...

cute apron!!
thanks for your comment on my blog-- sometimes i wonder who actually reads all my pregnant whining. :)
your family is inspiring... i can't imagine the joy and the growth that comes from raising a special needs child. i guess we all just keep on livin the dream one step at a time!!
hope you have a happy thanksgiving.
i'm thankful for your sweet comment!
Jen