Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Chicks dig Scars


I think we have our first permanent mark on Landon's head. I figured I better document this fact so that someday he will be able to remember where each scar came from when he's bragging to some cute girl. :D So, for the record, he is a year and 10 months old, it happened in the kitchen when he fell of a chair and it is right next to the swirly cowlick on the crown of his head. I actually discovered it because he had blood on his forehead from where he had touched it and then touched his forehead. :D He cried for all of 7 seconds and then was up in his right chair with the seatbelt on to eat a snack after a nap. When I cleaned it he said "Ow." a couple of times, but that's it! It is a gash about a quarter of an inch long and split enough I could push the sides together to close it. It didn't bleed very much, but I'm fairly sure it will leave a scar. So there you have it! Our first lasting little boy injury... on record! :D

(You didn't really think I'd post a picture of a bloody gash, did you?) :D LOL

2 comments:

Grandma Turtle said...

no gaping owies, thank you. He does look like he is already fully recovered, perched there on the table's bench, licking out a chocolate pudding cup. Such bravery!

aprilhoyt said...

I love that picture!!! And so it begins...although, almost two before his first one is pretty good, although, I guess younger bumps are just that, bumps, not scars...forgive my rambling...
good job on the nurse, fix-it job!