Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Random Questions

Be tagged and do this on your own blog if you wanna! ;)

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? No

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters? I usually avoid them, truthfully, but yeah, pretty much. :)

3. When's the last time you've been sledding? at least 10 years ago.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? Only hubby... I will re-tuck in a kid and talk and sing to them if they need it, but they sleep in their own beds. Firm rule. :D

5. Do you believe in ghosts? to a degree

6. Do you consider yourself creative? Depending on the medium, yes. :) Fabric... big yes. Writing... yes. Paper arts... not so much.

6. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? Oh yes!

7. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? Hmmm, as artists, Jennifer Aniston makes more movies that I am willing to watch and she seems like a genuinely nice person... I guess I'd choose A over B.

8. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics? Yes, I'm very much for voting for the person and not the party and so I try to research things out before I vote.

9. Do you know how to play poker? Nope and don't care if I ever do.

10. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? No, I don't think so. My body shuts down if I try to stay up even one night all the way through... I've never been able to make it.

11. What's your favorite commercial? I loved the rubberband man one for Office Max with the guy who ended up being on "My name is Earl." :D Still makes me jive. :D I also, guiltily used to love the Joe Boxer commercials. I CANNOT watch that one and not crack up laughing! Apparently I have a thing for dancing black men. :D I'm sorry you had to find this out about me, Mom! :D

12. Who was your first love? Well, honestly, if we're going for really, really first here I'm sure it would be Big Bird. If you're going for really real honest, healthy and returned love, that would be Geoff. :) Awwww!

13. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run the red light? Probably not. I would, however, back up over the sensor again so that it would turn green! :D

14. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? I don't think so. I mean, I don't tell other people's stuff unless they say it's okay, but I think there are people that know pretty much everything about me... if they put it all together anyway. :D

15. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees? Let's see... those are somewhere East of here, right? :D

16. Have you ever been Ice Skating? Yes at Ricks with my fabulous, Olympic ceremonies skating roommate. :D It was fun because she had fun. :)

17. How often do you remember your dreams? A lot and I always have super weird ones when I'm pregnant!

18. What's the one thing on your mind? Well, after looking it up on youtube, those commercials are now stuck in my head! :D

19. Do you always wear your seat belt? YES. Always.

20. What talent do you wish you had? Playing the piano.

21. Do you like Sushi? I have no idea.

22. What do you wear to bed? Pajama pants and a tee shirt... sometimes socks, sometimes not.

23. Do you truly hate anyone? No, it's not worth the canquer on my own soul.

24. If you could have dinner with one famous person, who would it be? Religiously... Elder Eyring. Worldly... Anne Hathaway.

25. Do you know anyone in jail? Yes.

26. What food do you find disgusting? Mushy asparagus.

27. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? Maybe in retrospect I have shared a funny anecdote or two with my husband about people in my past, but I would never be malicious. Mostly because I would hate it if other people talked that way about me.

28. Have you ever been punched in the face? Yes, actually. I was working at a haunted house for a service club at Ricks. A couple of guys (who turned out to be drunk) came through a room and the one says to his friend, "Watch this!" and lays back and slugs me. I was completely shocked and had a incapacitating headache the next day.

29. Do you believe in angels and demons? Yes.

5 comments:

Sophie said...

How fun! I learned a few things, but, still knew how you'd answer on others. You are awesome Diana! I hope I can be like you some day!

Grandma Turtle said...

about the sledding....10 years ago.... that coinsides closely with being young and single, and being old and married...and more cautious. :) You've been married about 10 years, right?

Diana said...

Yep! We remember going on Old Main Hill at USU, but it had to be before Becca because we wouldn't have taken her out in the cold. :) Every winter I think we should just get some cheap tobaggons and go for it! :D

HunsakerMama said...

Well, I'm apparently an irresponsible parent, because I still go sledding! I love your blog layout! Tell me where I can get one like it! You rock, sis!

Kendra said...

So, being punched in the face had to hurt! Dang! And who is this Olympic skater roommate you know?