Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Guess what this list is...

One can of PediaSure
One dusty binky
Three socks
A stuffed fish
Seven receipts
A generic hot wheel car
Three lists
Two craft/fabric store ads
Two expired Medicaid cards
Three pens

Yep! You guessed it! This was what I cleaned out of my purse before filling it with books to entertain children at the doctor's office. :D I guess I have upgraded my purse to more of an activity bag with my planner/wallet thrown inside. It's a blessing and a curse... I can usually find something for someone to do, but that means I have carried it all around! Ever seen "One Fine Day?" :D

So, analyzing this list, what does my purse say about me? With that many old receipts, expired Medicaid cards and used up grocery lists, I'd say that I'm pretty disorganized... but I did attempt to clean it out, so maybe I'm only temporarily disorganized and I usually get around to getting things in order. :) Those 3 pens have been sorely missed! With budding artists in the house I can rarely find a writing utensil all to myself... I was pretty excited to find these. The binky, fish and the hot wheel car belong to the brudder in our family... who, I might add, is extremely easy to entertain! And obviously we have a blessing in our family that the Medicaid cards and PediaSure point to... Medicaid covers everything that regular insurance doesn't (just for her) and not every Mom can pump food straight into the belly of a difficult eater! :D

Even though the doctor was not fun (!!) we are hoping to get our Daddy feeling much better. And a big thank you to my Mom for the books that we brought and read together while we waited.

4 comments:

Grandma Turtle said...

We hope he gets feeling really better, really soon!

Kendra said...

Ever heard of black licorice pills? You can get them at a health food store. They helped my bro-in-law Greg with his ulcer. And your filled up purse doesn't necessarily mean disorganized, but "motherhood" would be more accurate. And yes, you are certainly on your way to "mom of the century" with all you have to do. You are a great example to me!

The Crider Clan said...

Thanks Diana, for your sincere efforts on behalf of my organization. I do appreciate it! I cleaned out my purse the other day, and it was WAYYYYY worse than that! I don't know when I had cleaned it out last, but is was BAD!!!

Melissa

Michelle said...

Maybe we've all been on the same wave length, cuz i also cleaned out my purse! I'm organized in my head, i just haven't figured out how to apply it! As long as we have what we need! Mom's are especially organized in that way!! LY!